Tuesday 3 December 2013

Abigail's Confirmation Celebration


Dearest Abigail

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

What a wonderful 'Confirmation' Celebration' we enjoyed at St. Mathias Church, Worcester Park, Surrey, on Saturday 30th November 2013.

I managed to capture some of the action on my video camera but I ran out of battery power to my camera and as such unable to download the videos to add to your blogspot as unfortunately I have misplaced the video camera power lead. I hope to find it soon and will then release all the church celebration video clips to include the first reading you did and spoke so well.

It was wonderful you chose your nana (Betty de Souza) to be your sponsor.

In the meantime here are some of the photographs taken by myself, Lynn and some captured from your mum's Ipad.

The final blog will follow when I have downloaded all the video clips.

VIDEO CLIPS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY.

The celebration party that followed at your home was just fabulous with all the lovely dishes Lisette prepared and of course all the drinks flowing. Above all with all the family members being together was very special seeing all 7 grandchildren having fun.

What a wonderful celebration. Congratulations.

Love
Grandad

 
















 
 

























 


















 







 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment