Friday 15 March 2013


 
Dearest Abigail
We enjoyed being with you on your birthday yesterday Thursday 14th March 2013 and during the short while it was fun especially listening you and your brother Miles sing a few songs without any practice and with no microphones which greatly impressed me and has now given me the idea of using my home studio as a music practice room for all your musical friends and our other musical grandchildren.
 
During the Summer months, every second Sunday you can bring your friends to the stsudio to practice and record your songs. This music room is to be shared with all our grandchildren whom combined would make a great musical group. You school musical friends also welcome to join in the music fun. (Full music school plans to follow soon).
 
Please click on the link below to view the fun video clip I did last night which can be viewed on YouTube.
Dont get angry with my posting as it was just for family fun.
 
P.S. Have a nice day after school on Friday 15th March with your few school friends whom I understand will stop at your home as they have birthday gifts for you. Do send me some photos for me to add to this blogspot. 
 
Love from Grandad & Grandma.





























Dont shoot Grandad for taking this fun video clip actioned without your permission.

FRIDAY 15TH MARCH 2013






















No comments:

Post a Comment